1. Zest-O Corp. President Alfredo Yao was hailed as the 2013 MVP Grand Bossing. He was a success story of rags to riches. Poverty did not hinder him to succeed and enrich other people’s lives by providing them decent employment.
2.Catherine Dizon – Posas of Dizon Farms who grew up knowing how to grow and sell their fresh produce that eventually turned into a huge company. They planted several types of citrus products and became very successful with pomelos. The fruits also grows and exports Cavendish bananas to countries in Asia.
3. Dra. Mary Chan who founded Ideal Vision Center Inc. has a vision of helping people with their eyesight and other eye concerns. She and her husband established Ideal Vision not only to generate income, but also to help the community as well.
4. Michael Deakin of Lifeline Ambulance Rescue Inc. The accidental entrepreneur as he calls himself measures his team’s success by the number of people that they have rescued and keeps a record of it in a book. They have saved more than 5,000 lives in 17 years and is worthy to be called as the 911 of the Philippines. Their quick response and action is mainly because of training and innovation in the tools that they use.
5. Genevieve Ledesma – Tan of Southville International School and Colleges uphold and teach at her institution. Her desire to have a very good education since she was a child materialized and is now honing the youth after she founded Southville.
6. Felix and Prudencio Garcia father and son tandem started small by selling tocino and chicharon as a backyard business which later became a hit, making way for the establishment of Mekeni Food Corp. They were able to turn adversity into opportunity for their product and company to excel as a brand.
7. Glenn Yu of Seaoil Philippines started selling and promoting E10 in 2005 and It also preceded the whole industry in blending diesel with coco-methyl ester (CME).